Experience you can trust
Bulk Material Handling
Our experience in supplying conveyor idlers, frames, structure and associated hardware to the Coal, Power Generation & Quarrying industries spans nearly 30 years, with a comprehensive stock range to support our expanding customer base.
APM Engineering supplies the following products to suit Bulk Material Handling applications in Underground Coal Mining, Surface Mining, Hard Rock Mining, Coal Processing Plants and Port Facilities:
• Conveyor Idlers – Steel, Impact (FRAS/Natural Rubber Disc), Trough -Weigh, Light-weight Polymer & Aluminium – Manufactured to International Standards Organisation JIS B 8803 & DIN 22112 standards.
• Conveyor Frames – Plain, Impact, Vee-return, Return Roller Brackets, Retractable, Adjustable Transition & Training – Designed and manufactured to suit your requirements.
• Structure – Designed and manufactured to suit your requirements.
• Conveyor Guarding – Operator protection.
• Hardware – Skirting Clamp Systems & Lanyard Brackets.
• Return Ploughs – Free-floating Polyurethane LH/RH Side Discharge, Vee-return 10 degree Vee-return – To suit a variety of conveyor belt widths.
• Dust Suppression – Dust Curtains, Venturi Sprays – Designed and manufactured to suit your requirements.
• Conveyor Skirting – Polyurethane, FRAS Polyurethane, Natural & FRAS Rubber – Standard and custom sizes available.
• Transfer Points – Chute lining – Flow and anti-wear applications.
• Bucket Elevator Systems – Replacement components including plastic & steel buckets, Elevator belt, Elevator bolts & safety equipment
HOW CAN WE HELP?
Polyurethane Conveyor Skirting
IN 30 METRE ROLLS!
• Low Friction
• High Abrasion Resistance
• Lower Maintenance Costs
• Suitable for use in all